Sunday, November 08, 2009

Staying active....

Our soccer season has come to an end. It went by very quickly! The kids enjoyed this season more than their 1st season (last spring). I unfortunately do not have any pictures of Maddy playing soccer because Austin is a coach and I am on the sideline with Jack and Drew (which is impossible to take any video or pictures). This season she played in an all girls soccer team and had a lot of fun, especially since she had a few familiar faces (from school and dance class). She scored a few goals this season which she was so excited about. She is a great hustler and always gives it her all when she is out on the field.
Last season, Drew wouldn't go out on the field unless Austin, Momma P or myself was out on the field. This season, he went out to the field and was a soccer star. He was the main scorer for his team. He averaged 5 or 6 goals per game! (And was disappointed any time he didn't score more than 1 goal).
Here are a few pictures of their soccer season and a video of one game which he scored 6 goals (I only got short clips of 4 of the 6 goals at the last game).
Maddy and her team receiving their awards.
Drew having fun on the practice field during Maddy's game.
Drew's favorite part of soccer.....the snacks!
Maddy and Drew!
I love that they are both winking in this pic!

Drew after his season comes to an end!
Drew and his coach.
Austin and I took the kids bowling with our friends, Ben and Lesley. I don't think Austin and I have bowled since we had kids...so over 5 years. But I was SO excited about my score. I am usually just happy to bowl over 100. But I bowled a 153! Okay, so it doesn't look that great next to Austin's 220, but I was excited and I have to brag on my blog!:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go Drew and Maddy! What a fun season.