Monday, November 09, 2009

Sargento House Party


I have enjoyed hosting our small group. So, when I found out about Houseparty.com I thought it was a great way to have some food provided for and try new things! So, I have applied for a few parties and have been chosen for the Domino's House Party (a few months ago) and recently, the Sargento House Party. Sargento sent a package with a giftcards to buy music online, coupons to buy 4 bags of salad, 4 bags of Sargento Salad Finishers and 2 bags of Sargento Potato Finishers for FREE!:) They also had a nice wooden salad tongs, notepads and coupons for all my guests!
I invited our small group for the Sargento House Party. It was great to get everyone together again. Here are the pics:
All the goodies: We had a salad and potato bar with special Halloween treats!
Jessie's mom was so thoughtful to bring these great cupcakes with the most adorable toppers. They were so cute. I wish I had a close up. This is as close as it gets! My kids were excited for the cupcakes, can you tell?
Jamie, Megan, me and Jessie (Becky couldn't make it this evening)
Eli, Drew, Nicholas, Baylor, Maddy and Jack. Hmm...not sure where Cooper was in this picture:(
Love this picture. Maddy misses having Baylor over ever week. She loved having him over again. I also love Jack in the back of this picture!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I may be biased but I think Maddy and Baylor are so cute together. I am so happy our kids are friends!