Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Jackson!

I can't believe a year has gone by already. Our baby is turning 1 today. Here are a few facts about Jack:
Words to describe Jack: Laid back, beautiful eyes (they are still a hazel/green color), scheduled!
What Jack loves: To be surrounded by his family, he loves playing with balls, he loves his bottle and he loves being chased after.
Jack's new accomplishments: He officially walked across the room 2 days before his birthday! He is starting to say new words each day. He knows the sign (language) for more, eat and milk.

There is nothing more precious than hearing him say "Mama" across the room. My heart melts! We are so proud to be his parents and look forward to watching him grow and learn new things in this upcoming year. I wanted to share a few (okay, a lot of) pictures of Jack and in my next post I'll upload pictures from his birthday party!
Happy 1st Birthday, Jack!


I loved this picture because this is how he falls asleep. He sucks his thumb and holds his Buster.









No comments: