I wrote a blog entry immediately after Grandpa B's memorial service but I also wanted to add pictures with our visit with Grandpa P, a few pictures from the memorial and Lori was able to get her hands on a few old photos of Grandpa and Grandma B that I was excited to share.
We were excited that we got to see Uncle Rick and Aunt Jayne. They are such a sweet couple. It was so nice to catch up and talk about their daughter's upcoming wedding!
Here is our family with Grandma P.
Maddy, Drew and Jack
Our family
Coby, Carson, Daniel and Drew
Love this picture of Uncle Erik and Jack (being serious and somber)
It was so great to see Lori again!
Amy and Maddy
The family with Grandma B (Tyler and Kristi's family was not able to make it, so they are the only ones missing) We'll soon need a wide angle lens in order to get everyone in!:)
I LOVE old photos. I love the history, the colors and in these pictures, their faces! I was so excited to see these photos and wanted to preserve these pictures for our memory book. Here is a beautiful picture of Grandma B.
Grandpa B's graduation picture. Obviously, good looks run in Austin's family!:)
My favorite picture of Grandpa and Grandma B.
Grandpa and Grandma's wedding picture.
The whole family: Grandma & Grandpa B, Jack, Don, Diane and Momma P
1 comment:
What neat pictures. The old pictures are so special!
Post a Comment