Monday, November 09, 2009

Everyday's a new day!

I wanted to share a couple of random pictures taken at our home! Everyday is truly a new day. I love catching them during our daily activities! Enjoy

Maddy came home to a special lunch. A heart peanut butter jelly sandwich with LOTS of love from Mamaw. She is so lucky to have a special Mamaw who knows what she likes!:)

I had to catch a picture of his face. This is face I see when I see him doing something he isn't suppose to be doing. He knows he is not to touch the knob or the fireplace rocks. So, he nods his head and says "No No" YET continues to touch the rocks/knob. And then he looks at me and gives me a smile just like this:
Jackson is our climber. I often catch him standing on our little rocking chair, on the couch, or in the toy box.
He is always so proud of his "accomplishments"!
I love that Jack will play independently then come to me to give me a hug. Then he will go back to playing. It's like he is checking on me!:)
Since Drew has started school, he has been more willing to do crafts and other activities. It has been fun to watch him progress!:)
I had to quickly take this picture. He didn't like the hat on, but I thought he looked so cute!

When you catch Maddy in a silly mood, she is a lot of fun to take pictures!:) Here she is "working" the camera!





I love this girl so much. She is so much fun!
I'm not a fan of this picture of me....but I love Maddy and Drew in it. So, I'll sacrifice and post this picture!:)
Drew has learned to write his name. He has learned this at school. We are so proud of him!
Jack has a slight obsession with balls.
Jack adores his dad. The instant the garage door opens in the evening, I can always expect Jack to say "Dada" and his pitter patter of his crawling/sprint to the door!
I looked over at the toy box and saw that Jack put on the hat by himself! He looked so cute!
Drew had Jack laughing in the car. I videotaped the tail end of this and I had to share!

No comments: