Monday, November 09, 2009

Our Special Guest

We have had a special guest with us throughout the month of October. And she will be with us until January. It is my sweet niece, Ava. Justin and Naomi are making a big sacrifice in time to bring her to our home during their work day until they are able to get into their daycare. They are driving an extra hour and half beyond their normal commute time for Ava to be here with us. We are honored to have her in our home and have been having a great time.
I have to admit I was a little worried what it would be like to have 2 kids under the age of 1, in addition to a 3 and 5 year old most of the day.....but it has been surprisingly easier than expected. And when Ava is not here, I miss her. She is a sweet, easy baby.
I have especially enjoyed seeing Jack and Ava together. Jack always says "Hi Aye" when she comes over. It's so sweet. One of the first days she stayed here, Jack crawled over to Ava and sat next to her....while holding her hand. It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. He has really been gentle and caring towards Ava.
We all enjoy having Ava with us. We are going to cherish this time with her! Here are a few pictures of my kids with Ava. And one day, I couldn't help take a photo shoot of Ava...she looked so cute in her adorable outfit! Enjoy!

Okay, I had to add this picture. I was cracking up and he was, well, innocently posing for the camera.








1 comment:

Amy, Michael, and Ella Garrison said...

Ava is so beautiful, she looks just like Naomi's twin :-).