I'm alive. I have just been busy! We have been enjoying our summer and it is flying by. I am going to focus on updating my blog over the next few days. So, sit tight and I'll get started. In addition, I wanted to let you readers know that I will be renaming my blog. I have been wanting to rename my blog for a while but couldn't figure out "the perfect" name. Well, I was watching the Michael J. Fox special a few months ago and knew I found the name. His new book is called "Always Looking Up". I thought it was perfect. First, because of my draw towards anything Michael J Fox, due to his Parkinson Disease awareness and research that he has been working towards. Second, because I view myself as an optimist and always hope that I continue to always look up in all situations that I go through....because our history is what makes us who we are!:) And last but not least, I thought this name was perfect because I have always been, well, vertically challenged. So, my life has always been spent always looking up!:)
I hope everyone is doing well. I'll work on updating my blog so check back in a few days!
Jamie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment