
We drove to West Virginia to the much anticipated wedding. Maddy was the flower girl and Drew was one of the three ring bearers. I have to admit I was a little nervous about how this weekend would turn out...traveling with 3 little ones. But it turned out to be a smooth and beautiful weekend.
Zach and Megan are a part of our church small group. We are so glad to have them a part of our lives. They are so great with our kids and our kids adore both Zach and Megan. We were so excited to spend this special day with them. And both Maddy and Drew loved being a part of this day.
Here are a few pictures of this weekend!
Not your ordinary wedding rehearsal! Megan's grandpa brought these for the groomsmen...he really shouldn't have!:)
Maddy's special day, I mean, Zach and Megan's special day
Rubbing Zach's head for good luck!:)
Maddy and Megan
Maddy, Megan, Zacha nd Drew. I love the way Maddy kept staring at Megan....all day!:)
I love this picture.....a glimpse of their future!
The beautiful bridal party
The ringbearers....aren't they adorable!

Drew loves Megan. Megan knelt down to get a picture with Drew and Drew just perched himself on top of her lap! :)
The only family picture we took together!
My handsome boys!
My two hams!
Drew took this picture of me. I was close to deleting the picture but couldn't get over how scared Jack must have been of my tongue. Poor Jack.
Maddy was in her own world on the dance floor. She wanted to be by the DJ booth where the "pretty lights" were.
Drew and Maddy slow dancing!
1 comment:
I love all the pics and the videos from the wedding! The videos are priceless!!!! Your blog is so fun, Jamie. You're so great with your blog!
Post a Comment