Thursday, July 23, 2009

Reunion!

This last weekend I went back to my sorority for a 9 year reunion (Yes, 9 years, not 10....we like to do things different!:) We had around 28 girls show up throughout the weekend from east coast to west coast. I had so much fun catching up with old friends and eating great food.
I was especially thankful that I was able to spend time with Becky. I stayed at her house and got to catch up with her. She is a dear friend to me and I am so thankful for her friendship. We have been friends for around 17 years...wow, we are getting old!
Friday night we went to the house and ate a nice "healthy" dinner (our favorite cheesesticks, pizza and breadsticks!:) It was so delicious! We toured the home and reminisced our years living in the house and went around the room and shared what each of us have been up to the last 9 years. We followed the night by going to a local bar....where many go to get a drink, but I go to play darts!:) I am happy to share that my dart skillz are still there after all these years!
Saturday we met for bagels for breakfast, a little shopping, lunch at my favorite place to eat burritos, and then we went to a local winery for a little wine tasting. We followed our evening at a local Italian restaurant and then a favorite hangout.
On Sunday we ate at a wonderful, local restaurant for a brunch. We followed up by saying our goodbyes and ended our whirlwind reunion weekend. I had a great experience in college and was lucky to reconnect with old sorority sisters.
Cori, Kelly and I shared so many great memories being roomates!
I have known Amy since I was 3 or 4 years old. She is like a sister to me. I had fun catching up with her and Laura
Friday night at the house
Having a little fun
This closet, the memories.....talking to my roomies and Austin!:)
Cori, Kelly and I had so much fun living in this room!
Emily, Laura, Laura and I played a little cricket!
Becky and I
Our group at the winery
Laura, Becky and I (old roomies)
Becky, Vanessa, Diana and I
I had so much fun hanging out with Becky, Laura, Ashley, and Kelley on Saturday night. Lots of laughing!
I had to put my Computer Information System degree to use by cropping and photoshopping Kelley in this picture!:) Since the majority of us are married, we had a little fun as we watched Kelley scope out the scene! Before this picture goes to the tabloids, I have to clarify that this was a group picture with our nice waiter.....I just changed the picture a little bit:)
We are getting old. There was a lot more yawning then I remember 9 years ago!:)


Austin stayed home with the kids this weekend. They had a great time! But I have to say, I came home to this: Maddy wearing socks and brown shoes.....hmm.

But that's not all, Drew's shorts were backwards and Jack was wearing Drew's shirt! It made me laugh! I missed Austin and the kids so much this weekend....it was so great coming home!

No comments: