Friday, May 15, 2009

Random Pictures...

We went over to Dave and Jenni's house and re-discovered the nerf guns! The kids (yes this includes Dave and Austin) had so much fun. Look at the pictures below:
Coby and Caleb were injured....and Maddy was the nurse.
Caleb, Coby, Maddy, Drew, Carson and Jack
Austin and the kids had so much fun with these that the kids and I bought this for Austin's birthday! We have had so much fun with these. Austin and I have been ALL over the house playing with these. It has been a lot of fun. Here is a picture with the kids geared up!
We found drew sleeping in his pillow!


Jack's first experience on the grass. He liked it on his back!
Well, I'm not quite sure he was a fan on the feeling of the grass on his belly. What do you think?
I can't help but think he looks so adorable when he is mad!

No comments: