Friday, May 15, 2009
Drew and his friends
Many people who know me really well know that I am not a fan of worms. I used to skip out on classes (in college) when it was a wormy day! Well, I do not want to pass down this irrational fear to my children, so I let my kids touch worms if they choose to...I just stay clear. Well, Drew LOVES digging in the dirt and finding worms. His favorite activity is to collect worms in a bucket and just torture, I mean play with them. I almost pity the worms that Drew discovers. Right before I took this picture he said "I like worms because they tickle my hands." He has so much fun. Can you tell from these pictures and video? Drew is always in need of a bath after playing outside!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment