Friday, May 15, 2009

Domino's House Party

A few months ago I heard about Houseparty.com. It is a website where you can apply to host a house party. It is an opportunity for companies to have people host a party to introduce a new line of products. I applied for a few and found out that I was chosen out of over 22,000 applicants to host a Domino's party. They chose 1,000 hosts to try out their line of pasta bowls. I have to admit I haven't had Domino's pizza since I was in elementary school....I have vivid memories of getting sick after eating Domino's. So, I have to say the only way I was ever going to try out Domino's was if it was provided for me! So, here was my opportunity!:) Since they provided a $40 giftcard. I decided to have this houseparty for our small group. It was fun to plan this party. I have to say my Domino's experience (regarding customer service was TERRIBLE). I won't go into the details but once I got the order...the food was pretty good. Here are pictures from the house partay!:)
I thought a fruit pizza was the perfect dessert for our pizza party!
A picture of our Domino's pasta bowl, pizza and breadsticks!
The kids enjoying the food!
Our wonderful small group.
Baylor and Maddy
Zach, Megan and Maddy!
One more picture because they are so cute together!:)
We had a cornhole championship...the Hurst's were the winners!

No comments: