Friday, May 15, 2009

Last art class :(

We are sad that this was Maddy's last art class. We just found out that Miss Anna and her family are moving back to Texas (their hometown). We are so excited for them to be close to family but will miss them! We were so blessed to have Anna teach art class this year. Maddy has enjoyed each class and keeps telling me how sad she is that Anna and Emma are moving. Here are pictures from the last class....they did self portraits. Baylor left before I could take his self portrait. Here are Emma's, Trinity's and Maddy's.
Which one do you think is Maddy's?
This was Emma's. She wanted her face to be sad and blue:( I wonder if it is because she is moving. I know she will enjoy being close to family!
This one's Maddy's.
This one's Trinity's
Anna and Maddy.

1 comment:

Lasso the Moon said...

I have to say, that when Donnie saw Emma's portrait he thought we should have it analyzed. We'll miss you guys so much. I wish we'd met sooner!
Anna