I am so behind on blogging! I only have time to do one entry tonight....so I will share a few pics of the family! We have had so much fun spending time together this summer. I am constantly reminded how lucky and blessed I am! We have fun together and these pictures show a little bit of our house when no one is watching. Here are our summer photos!
Maddy and me!
Love this picture. I have NO clue where she get's her craziness! It's a mystery!
Brilliant!
He's a messy boy.....but he's so adorable! I love his eyes in this picture. Can you tell they are still grey? I am hoping they stay this color! I never would have imagined that I would have a child with light eyes!
Our next door neighbor had rocks placed by the lake. Drew watched the men put the rocks down for a while before the man let him "help"! It was so special for Drew to "drive the big machine!"
Drew watching the big machines and big rocks!
Jack enjoying an ice cream cone! He loved it!
Drew loves when I draw a train track for him! He loves his trains!
Maddy loves chalk art. I love her pictures!
Maddy isn't the only one creating chalk art. I have to share some of Austin's pics that he made for us!I know where Maddy get's her artistic talent!:)
The kid's enjoying their new chairs!
Oh Summer! Jack loved being outside on this beautiful summer day.
Jack being Jack!
Jack helped himself to the box of Cheerios that Drew left out! Behind that smile, I know he felt bad about the mess he made.
I love this picture. This picture is all about Jack! It shows how happy he is just to be a part of the family!Our family photo!:)
My loved ones!
Not often I get a picture of this!:) Love it. Thanks Maddy for being our photographer!:)
Maddy took this picture. I thought it was funny that I had my finger up Drew's nose and Austin was biting his ear......aren't we the greatest parents?:)
What a beautiful family - you guys are the best! I'm way behind on my blog too, but I love reading everyone else's...especially yours cause it always makes me laugh and smile :-)!
You have such a wonderful family! Jack is adorable, and I'm sad to say, but I don't think I've even met him yet. Can that be possible? We miss you all.
2 comments:
What a beautiful family - you guys are the best! I'm way behind on my blog too, but I love reading everyone else's...especially yours cause it always makes me laugh and smile :-)!
You have such a wonderful family! Jack is adorable, and I'm sad to say, but I don't think I've even met him yet. Can that be possible? We miss you all.
Post a Comment