Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Day of School

I wanted to share Maddy and Drew's first day of school pictures. As many of you know, I am a night owl so, I drag out of bed in the morning....and usually join the family for breakfast half asleep. But there is one morning that I want to make special for the kids and it is their first day of school. So, I set the alarm and make them a special piggy pancake breakfast. They love the tradition (and you all know I LOVE traditions), so I do it for the kids!:) They had different first days of school so I did it twice this year! It's a sacrifice but somebody's got to do it....and starting off their first day smelling like syrup is definitely worth it!:) Enjoy the pics!



1 comment:

Susan said...

those are so cute!! BTW, how come they eat with no clothes on?
gosh...I tried making those animal face pancakes....takes too much patience! you are a good mommy!