Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Waterpalooza!!

This summer has flown by! Since I have been terrible about blogging I am going to be grouping my pictures together and will hopefully be caught up within the next few posts!   Both Maddy and Drew came into the summer being hesitant of the water. We really haven't had a lot of opportunity to have exposure to a pool/beach.  So, they had several sessions of swimming at a local pool. The kids had so much fun and they improved so much!! Here are a few pictures from swim classes (including a video of Maddy swimming and their first jump off of a diving board).
I thought it was so sweet the way they were waiting/sitting at the first day of class. 
Maddy started doing cannonballs once she got used to jumping off the diving board.
Drew jumping off the diving board.



Maddy and Drew on their last day of swim class

Ahh...it's a rough life.
We really need to find a local swimming pool....this pool is cramping their style.
Love this picture of Maddy.

Drew with our new sprinkler.

He had fun squirting the body EVERYWHERE!:)
Jack loves riding this scooter.
My little man.
It is near impossible to take pictures of Drew these days. So, I love these..since he was a little occupied. He is such a sweet boy.


Maddy played a game at the Fire Safety event. She had fun dressing up like a Fire Woman!


No comments: