Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Triple Wedding...(in the works)

Austin and Lesley have been friends since high school. We have enjoyed getting together with their family because A) Lesley and I are a lot a like B) Ben and Austin are a lot a like C) We have children around the same age and D) We are going to be in-laws one day. We decided we are going to save money and just have a triple wedding in one day. I'm sure the kids won't mind it. We are trying to keep this a secret (so please don't tell them). We are hoping that the kids will think this is their idea when it actually happens. We'll see how it pans out. Well, I thought, it's never too early to take pictures for their wedding slideshow. So, here are a few pictures of our last get together.
What a sweet moment of Lesley and Avery.
Jack and Avery
Such sweet innocence in her eyes! Love this picture of Avery.
Ella was a supermodel this evening. She is such a beautiful girl.
Drew LOVES Ella. 
Gotta have a silly picture for the wedding slideshow...to show that they have fun together:)
Austin and Maddy (Okay, I admit I told him to put his arm around her, can you tell?) 
A great photo of Austin

No comments: