- Our favorite family activity has been going on family bike rides. Drew learned to ride his bike without training wheels (which is really early considering the fact that he was only 4 years and a few months when he learned:). I scored a bike trailer at a garage sale....practically brand new! It was the best thing that happened to our family because we go on bike rides whenever we get a chance. The kids favorite rides are when we go to the local ice cream shop or to McDonald's for breakfast.
- The kids also enjoy going fishing with dad in the backyard.
- Austin and I have always enjoyed hiking. So, we have looked for different parks with trails to walk around. The kids enjoy exploring and find a river to throw rocks in.:)
- Austin and I took Maddy on a special date to celebrate some big milestones in Maddy's life. She loved the musical and the special time with just Dad and Mom.
![]() |
| A cool shot of Maddy jumping on Drew's bed |
![]() |
| Life is good when Buster is around |
![]() |
| Drew learned how to ride a bicycle without training wheels this spring. He was one determined 4 year old. |
![]() |
| Such a sweet boy. |
![]() |
| Maddy lost her second tooth this summer |
![]() |
| Letter to Tooth Fairy: "Dear Tooth Fairy. I want a silver or gold dollar, please Thank you. Love Maddy" Tooth Fairy had to take an extra day to find one! I'm pretty sure she had to go to several banks:) |
![]() |
| We start them early in this household...... |
![]() |
| Maddy's Great Grandmother celebrated her 97th birthday and she wanted to draw a picture for her. |
![]() |
| I had to take a picture of it before I sent it. It was so cute! |
![]() |
| Drew wanted to "help" me vacuum. this is what I found him doing instead. |
![]() |
| I cleaned the cupboard. This is what Jack thought I cleaned it for... |
![]() |
| We have a lake in our backyard. The kids love to go fishing with dad. |
![]() |
| Love this picture. Jack really wanted to touch the fish. So, he did, and it looked like the fish kissed Jack's finger!:) |
![]() |
| I can never have enough picture of Jack with his "Bubba" or Buster |
![]() |
| I drove all the way downtown to take the kids to the Children's Museum...to find out that they were closed on Mondays. So, we went to the Art Museum and played in their new outdoor exhibit. |
![]() |
| We celebrated some big milestones of Maddy's by going to Mary Poppins. Austin and I took Maddy on a special date. She loved this special time. I hope this begins the love of musicals....like her mom!:) |
![]() |
| Dimples |
![]() |
| Toothless Maddy |
![]() |
| She is so beautiful! |
![]() |
| Here's a blackmail picture of Drew wearing one of Maddy's headbands. |
![]() |
| Drew reminding you to get your eyes checked by your favorite Optometrist |
![]() |
| Austin carrying Jack on a hike. There are a lot of pictures like this......because Jack does best when he is contained...in tight grips!:) |
![]() |
| We walked around the trails |
![]() |
| Favorite part of the summer was all the ice cream and popsicles! |
![]() |
| Another fishing adventure |
![]() |
| A great catch!:) |










































No comments:
Post a Comment