Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's a mystery!

There are days when my kids are LOUD and I "wonder" where they learned that from.
There are days when my kids dance like crazy to some good tunes and I "wonder" where they learned that from.
There are days when my kids want to get out of the house and be on the move and I "wonder" where they learned that from.
There are days when my kids give me an attitude and I "wonder" where they learned that from.
There are days when my kids beg me to take them to Florida to the beach and I "wonder" where they learned that from.
There are days when my kids have to have things done a certain way and I "wonder" where they learned that from.
There are days when my kids are wide awake, when they should be fast asleep and I "wonder" where they learned that from.
There are days when my kids favorite part of the day is when daddy comes home from work and I "wonder" where they learned that from.
The list can go on...........It is a mystery where my kids learn these things.