Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Becktoberfest

Last year my friend Sarah started Becktoberfest. Last year, it was a record LOW for the month of October. I'm pretty sure we needed winter coats. This year Becktoberfest happened to land on one of the most beautiful days of the year! It was the perfect day to enjoy their backyard. They had a Bounce House but my kids ended up spending most of the time on their new swing. They had lots of yummy food and great crafts. But most of all, we enjoyed spending the day with great friends.
Here are a few pictures of Bectoberfest 2010!
Love this picture of Jack and I

Me with my favorite superhero, Flash.  Okay, I'll be honest.  I had no clue who Flash was before Drew had the costume.:)

Two handsome boys

Cooper as a Shark!
Maddy and her officer, Baylor. I love the way Baylor is holding onto his belt....too funny.

Snow white and the police officer

Flash

Check out these 6 packs!

Maddy and Drew loved this swing

Shark wasn't happy about being removed from his "cage" aka the bounce house. His costume was scaring a little girl.


Parker is such a sweet baby.

Nolan and his aunt



Drew really wanted to swing with Baylor


But Baylor wanted to swing with just Maddy.

Snow White with a little 'tude.

The kids had fun with the crafts

My dear friend, Jessie. So, thankful for her.

Maddy had fun playing with Baylor again.


Parker is such an angel baby. Love this picture of both Jessie and Parker.

Cooper being a shark

He is such a handsome boy.

They never share this in the story but Snow White likes to play ball!:)

Brian dressed up as Pooh.

Andy was Eeyore

Parker dressed up as Nemo. He LOVED the swing.


Tom and Austin were being goofy.  I think Tom was putting a sticker on Austin!:)

Just loved this picture of Austin...he looks hot!:)



He looks like a little man here.

I never got a picture with Sarah. So, here is the Hostess with the Mostest!

Nolan was Tigger


All the kids at Becktoberfest '10

Thought this picture was funny. 

Andy, Maddy and Baylor

Drew wanted to have a "costume" for Ella.  Here is what he came up with.

No comments: