- As I shared in a previous post, during coloring time Drew has told his teacher that "My mommy says boys don't color"...just to get out of coloring. Well, Drew's teacher thought it was so hilarious that she teased him this week and asked "Do boy's color?" And to her surprise Drew responded. "Yes. I told my mommy boys do color" And then he proceeded to color for the first time this year!
- This week I went into work. In which, I probably did spend a little more time getting ready and putting on more make-up than usual. Well, after I picked Drew up he noticed my make up was fading. I thought it was so cute that he said "Uh-oh, mommy, your make up is melting".
- Well, Drew has started to take big strides in his coloring. He came down today and said "Mommy, I want this blue crayon naked"...meaning he wanted me to take the paper off the crayon.
I also wanted to share some of Maddy's artwork. Maddy loves to draw and is so talented. I love seeing what she creates each time. Here are a few samples:
2 comments:
Maybe Maddy can give me an art lesson in drawing. Her people are so much better than mine. Great job Maddy, I am so proud of you!
WOW! I am so impressed with Maddy's skills. You have a true artist on your hands!
Post a Comment