Jack has changed so much in the last few weeks. He is a little over 2 1/2 months old. I am starting to take out 6-12 month clothes....since he is a little over 16 pounds! To put this into perspective....infants are suppose to double their birth weight at 4-6 months. So, he is growing quickly!
The most exciting thing for me is that he is sleeping through the night (from 9pm-7am). I am so excited about this transition...which has led to Jackson finally sleeping in his crib at night. He is also cooing/talking a lot...especially to Maddy and mommy. I have a video below!
Here are a few pictures below. Enjoy!
Jackson smiling
2 comments:
I loved these pix of Jackson!!! And the rest of the blog updates too!!!
I just need to know... does Jackson have the same rolls as Andrew? If so, please post some pix, I'd love to see them!
Aunt Janice
If you can't share your Spiderman drawers with your brother, who can you share them with?
Post a Comment