Monday, February 23, 2009

Playdates

A few weeks ago I got together with a three of my old co-workers. I met most of them almost 9 years ago and we have kept in touch through different job shifts. They are great friends and I always enjoy getting together with them. I did not get a picture of Alicia and her cute pregnant belly (before baby Gabe was born) and my good friend Misty with Jenna (born 2 weeks before Drew) and Josie (born 2 weeks after Jack). But I have a few of Beth's girls. She is a mother of triplets and such a great mom. I always enjoy spending time with her and just catching up. Drew has a blast being around her beautiful girls! Here are the pictures below:
Steph, Drew and Ella Peeking Through
Drew and his ladies (Ella, Steph, Sarah and Claire)
Drew, Ella and Steph...aren't they so cute together!
Last week I had a playdate with some high school friends. It was great to get together with other moms but it was a little chaotic (with 7 boys and 1 girl under the age of 5) and we hardly had any time to catch up! I feel like most of my playdates are half conversations....so, we are hoping to have a girls night out the next time we meet!
Jac and Jack
Jac and all of her boyfriends (Joey, Elliott, Jack, Drew and Ben).
**Asher elected not to be in the photo

No comments: