Saturday, February 07, 2009

Couple more pictures..

We feel so lucky to have Miss Dawn at our church. We had a chili cook-off/square dancing at the church and both Drew and Maddy loved getting their face/hand painting from Dawn.

We are SOO excited for our friends Zach and Megan. They recently got engaged and asked Maddy and Drew to be a part of their special day! Saying that Maddy was excited to be a flower girl is an understatement....she has already practiced going down our hallway (even though the wedding is not until June!). Drew is a little clueless but I think he will have fun and he adores Zach! They are so special to us and we can't wait for their wedding.

Many of you know that I am an evening person. I struggle to get out of bed....but the other morning, Maddy had a special request for my piggy pancake (something I made once for her first day of school). I couldn't say no. So, here are pictures from this morning.

I know you want some of my piggy pancakes!:)

No comments: