
My conversation with Maddy this afternoon. I never know what she is going to say. She always has me laughing!:)
Mom: Maddy, do you know who our president is?
Maddy: Yes, Barack Obana.
Mom: Close, It's Barack Obama.
Maddy: Do you know where he lives?
Mom: Yes, in the white house.
Maddy: That's right, mommy. I want to go there.
Mom: Maybe someday we can go there.
Maddy: Is it a long car ride?
Mom: Yes.
Maddy: Well, then I better go potty before we go.
Mom: We can't go today, we'll have to plan a trip sometime.
Maddy: Alright, well, when I see Barack Obama I will have to cheer and clap to the camera...because I want to be on the TV. Does Barack Obama know me?
Mom: No, Maddy he doesn't know you.
Maddy: Well, then you should e-mail him.
1 comment:
Jamie, such a sweet little conversation with maddie. love it! hope all is well for you and your family. We should get the clan together. Anna
Post a Comment