It is that time of year....going to pumpkin patches, orchards, parades and getting sick! :( Maddy was the first to get sick last week, then Andrew, and finally it hit me!! I've been sick for a few days but luckily I am feeling a little better. Now that I am home with Maddy and Andrew, there are no "sick days"...the show must go on!
Andrew is officially cruising...usually following Maddy around. Maddy has always been independent...so I often find her either in a room with the door closed (so Andrew can't come in) or at a higher level (on top of the table or couch, where Andrew can't reach). Overall, she is playing well with Andrew and sharing her toys...which is a tough job for a 2 year old.
Well, I wanted to share a few pictures from the last few weeks....including my high school reunion! I was starting to get sick that night...so we did not stay very long. I am still glad I went! It was great catching up with old friends.
One more thing I wanted to share was that on the day we heard the news about Josh, Kristi and Katie were in a car accident. It was a head on collision and their car was totaled, but both walked away with only cuts and bruises. I can't tell you what a blessing it is that they are both safe. I am so thankful for God's mercy on them. And it is a good reminder of how precious life is. Please continue to pray for Kristi and Katie as they are healing and recovering. And please continue to pray for Josh and his family.





No comments:
Post a Comment