Tuesday, October 17, 2006

LCPL Joshua Ryan Bleill

Hey everyone, this is Austin. I don't usually write on the blog, but I'm posting this one for a friend from high school who needs some prayer... I haven't seen Josh for several years, but I found out yesterday he was seriously injured over in Iraq. I always remember Josh as a fun loving guy who cared a lot for other people. Please pray for his recovery. His sister has created a blog telling about his injury and his current condition.
http://joshbleill.blogspot.com

A lot has happened within our family and to our friends in the past couple of weeks... it's really amazing how fragile and precious life is. It reminds me how important it is to have your priorities right.
I'm very proud of Josh for serving our country, and my heart aches because of his sacrifice.
Thanks for all your prayers,

Austin

No comments: