I hope everyone is doing well. I can't believe it is November! This year has gone by so quickly.
In one of my last blog entries, I mentioned how Maddy has been running into rooms and sitting on top of the coffee table and chairs/couch, so that Andrew can't get to her. What I failed to mention was that when Maddy sees Andrew crawling towards either a toy or herself, she screams (a scream straight out of a horror film). And she yells, "Andrew's going to eat me" or "Andrew's going to eat my _________". Fill in the blank with every single toy/doll/book we have! It all started because when Andrew was just learning to crawl, I told her to pick up her smaller puzzles so Andrew doesn't eat it. I didn't realize that would cause such fear in her life. And that fear is half her size and so harmless!
Andrew's personality is so sweet and gentle, he just wants to be around Maddy. He loves watching her. What is so funny to me is that when I see Andrew crawling towards Maddy to play. Maddy sees a totally different picture. I imagine that she sees a scene straight out of Jaws. Imagine the music in the background.....the shark eyes his prey and comes towards it. The only difference is that Andrew is smiling a big cheesy smile. Maybe the drool that is hanging from his mouth is a little scary. But come on, Maddy. You are twice his size!:)
Well, this all too familiar scene made their costume easy to pick out (plus we had the shark outfit from Nolan.) So, Andrew dressed up as Bruce and Maddy was Nemo.
Our church had a "Harvest Hoedown" on Halloween. So, we took them and Maddy had a blast. Notice I said only Maddy had a blast, Andrew was half asleep the whole time we were there. Anyways, they had an inflatable bounce house that Maddy and Katie played in the majority of the night.
I took tons of pictures...and this is the only "good" picture I have, since Andrew hated having the costume on! I hope everyone is doing well!


No comments:
Post a Comment