This is going to be a short post. I truly believe in the power of prayer and would appreciate prayers for a few things.
First of all, Austin's grandpa. He had a stroke this weekend. I don't know a lot of the details of his condition at this time. Please pray for his healing and recovery. He is so dear to all of us. We would really appreciate your prayers.
As many of you know, I have enjoyed spending time being a part of two MOPS group. I had committed to being a part of one MOPS group and then our home church started a MOPS group this year. So, this year is a little busy but very rewarding to be a part of two amazing ministries. Well, in one of the MOPS group we found out that there have been four women with deaths in the family. Please pray for these families as they mourn the loss of their loved ones.
And lastly, I just ask for continued prayers for my dad. I am learning a lot about Parkinson's Disease and how much it affects not only my dad but the whole family. I know my dad has a hard time with the disease and overcoming a lot of the obstacles. And there is a lot of stress that can be built up for all of us as we try to find our role in helping our dad make the most of the disease and his lifestyle.
I am thankful for all of you that read this blog and truly appreciate your prayers.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love your blog for the fact that you include everyone in the ups and downs of your life! I will pray for your family and the other families! We need to get together sometime soon, and maybe at one of our houses because I know Andrew and Jenna would have so much fun together now that they both are crawling! Talk with you later - remember I'm off on every Wednesday so let's get together soon!
I will definitely keep all of your concerns in our prayers. I hope you'll do the same for my brothers-in-law. One was in the hospital this week with chest pains and there was no real diagnosis given. My other one had a close friend suddenly die of a heart attack. His friend was seemingly healthy, and only 40. I think it has really disturbed my family and reminded us that we never know how long God will leave us on this earth. Thanks for openingly sharing your life with us.
Post a Comment