Andrew is officially crawling. I have heard from other people that the sibling rivalry begins at this stage. I was sure that my sweet, innocent little girl would be as kind and gentle as she has always been with Andrew. :) But as many of you know....Maddy can sometimes be a little possessive over her toys/blanket. So, most of my day is filled with regulating toys between Andrew and Maddy. I have found the most peace when they are doing two separate things. I think Maddy agrees to. Because today Maddy was sitting on the potty while Andrew was taking a nap (Yes, she is in the process of being potty trained). And she was singing a song they sing at storytime at the library. (Sing the melody of Farmer in the Dell)
We're glad ________ is here. We're glad _________ is here.
Hi-Ho the Dairy-O. We're glad _________ is here.
Maddy started off with Maddy, then Daddy, then Mommy, then Rubber Ducky. And then I heard:
We're glad Andrew is sleeping. We're glad Andrew is sleeping.
Hi-Ho the Dairy-O. We're glad Andrew is sleeping.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment