Sunday, September 25, 2011

Destin 2011 (Part II)

I love taking pictures!!  As a beach is the perfect backdrop for family photos. So, I was so excited for my first opportunity to take pictures of my entire family. I took SO many family photos but I will only put my favorites (so i don't bore you:)  But there were so many great pictures.  We dressed up a few nights in a row to take a big family portrait but then my dad wouldn't do well. So we would still take a few photos.  But about halfway through the trip, my dad was doing well at sunset, so we took some wonderful pictures of our whole families!! I have SO many great memories of this trip!  I can't wait to go back again!

 She looks so beautiful!


















 Sisters....love them!

 Cousins!

 This is probably my favorite picture of the two of us.  I think it just shows our personalities!:)  
 Beautiful!

 I was really careful to avoid people in the background....but I had to take this picture...it just cracked me up to have the guys in the background!:)  



 I can't look at this picture with tearing up.  I love both of them SO much!
 I love this picture of them.  I think they were laughing because I told them that the picture above was one of my favorite. My mom says it's bad when your daughter tells you the best picture of them is from behind! Hilarious:)
 Our family!
 My parent's with the grandkids
 My family
 Sweet Brooke


I will cherish this picture!  He has been my role model growing up. I am so thankful for his support and love throughout my life!
Already dreaming of going back....until then. I will think of this!:)

No comments: