Well, I am motivated to start blogging again so I can catch up to Josie's wedding!:) Before I move onto events. I wanted to share pictures of Jack's sleep update (or lack of).
As many of you know, Jack has become a hallway sleeper creeper in our home. We put him in bed for the evening and he creeps his way into the hallway (so he can hear us at night) and then he falls asleep. Well, going on our trip to Florida we "thought" he would actually sleep in the bed. Well, we stayed with Marshall and Janice's home in Atlanta. We put all the kids down and didn't hear a peep the whole evening so we thought they did well!:) Well, after a night of playing games and talking we headed our way upstairs to find this superhero fast asleep:
A few days later, we drove to Florida and we put Jack down to bed. I kept checking on him and he stayed in his bed (awake) but the last time I came up there, this is how I found him.
First of all, this is HARDwood floors he is sleeping on (when there is a nice comfy bed a few feet away)! Second, it scared me that he was so close to the stairs! (don't worry...I moved him right away). This made me nervous so the next night I told him he couldn't sleep by the stairs it was dangerous. So, he was to sleep on the bed. Well, the next night, he partially "listened" by not sleeping by the stairway...he moved closer to the doorway. I guess that is an improvement.
Well, now that we have been home from vacation....he continues to sleep in his bedroom (aka hallway). Somedays he shifts to the doorway.
One time we found him napping like this (below).....he is fast asleep in this photo.
And other times we can convince him to sleep on a bed (with the "encouragement" of Austin, of course:)
Jack is a little crazy (at times), we have learned to expect the unexpected with Jack...but regardless, we love this sweet boy. And I can never get tired of seeing this face....even if it is in the hallway:)






No comments:
Post a Comment