Austin has gone through his whole life without dressing up for Halloween, um, I mean Fall Festival celebrations. :) This year we were invited to several Halloween parties....including one by my close friend, Jessie, in which EVERYONE had to dress up. Austin initially refused to dress up but I insisted I would find something that he would be able to wear jeans (it wasn't like I was thinking it would be funny if he dressed up as Austin Powers, okay, maybe it was a thought). Anyways, I was nice and the best thing I could think of was a group of characters that are dear to Austin and I. When we were dating we used to go to local bookstores and study for our classes. On breaks we would go to the children's section, and look through Where's Waldo books. Now it is one of Maddy's favorite books to look through. We have contests on who can find each of the characters first. So, we had fun dressing up as the Where's Waldo crew. Here are the pics below!:)
 |
| Loved their family costume! |
 |
| Andrea is so creative. She came as the lampshade and her husband came as the box from the Christmas Story. We thought this was so original and creative.....then later in the evening another couple came with the same costume! |
 |
| Jessie is a wonderful host and a great party planner! We had a great time! |
 |
| I have enjoyed getting to know Nicole in my women's bible study! |
 |
| I didn't have a picture of Jessie and the whole family. So, I took one off her blog. I LOVED this idea. Jessie was Jessie from Toy Story and here is the rest of her family. It's hard to tell, but Parker was a dinosaur. So creative and perfect for this Disney loving family!:) They are such a wonderful family! |
1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Where's Waldo costumes! We really love those books too. Please be flattered by my imitation of you when I copy you next year :) Miss you!
Post a Comment