Austin and I have always enjoyed hiking together (well, pre-children!:) We have learned to replace this with nature walks and playing at playgrounds. Here are a few pictures from the last few days of fall.
Jack is full of energy...can you tell?
They are best friends. They love each other so much!
Dimples! Love them!
Ben took the kids on the last nature walk of the year. Afterwards, we had Ben and Joy over for dinner and they brought their pet rats. The kids had so much fun seeing them up close. They were surprisingly cute (but I stayed my distance:). I'm trying avoid instilling my fears onto my children....so I encourage them to experience life experience!:)
Ben spot this walking stick. The kids loved seeing and touching it.
This was our Christmas card picture this year! Our family has never had a family portrait done. So, when a very generous family friend offered to take picture for their friends/family at a local park...I was excited to sign up! So, we took a few pictures and I LOVED the pictures. It was nice to have pictures of the 5 of us. Here are the pictures he took!










No comments:
Post a Comment