Friday, August 20, 2010

Water Fun with Friends

We have had a great summer with friends! I met my friend, Leslie, at a splash park. The kids had so much fun!!  And another day we spent at Baylor's great grandmother's home swimming again. The kids LOVE being in the water. This post is picture heavy. I just love taking pictures of the kids in the water!!
My sweet kids!
Best friends!
Beautiful Ella!
Jack upset that water squired up in his face!
Although Ella Looks a year older than Drew, they are only a few weeks apart!
Look at that face. You can see the love in her face! What a sweet sister.
A rarity....Drew smiling for the camera.
Sweet boy!
Maddy loves taking care of Jack!
Ella discovered the spinning seats.
Drew had to join in on the fun.
Look at the way they look at each other......melts my heart!
So sweet!
Having so much fun together! They giggled the whole time!
Ella and Maddy had fun playing together!
My boys!
Jack has a slight obsession with shoes....I have no clue where he got that from.:)
Look at that sweet face. Such a little man.
Look at those dimples!!
My handsome boy.
Beautiful!
Allie and Jack are a few weeks apart.  They didn't really play together.....but they bonded over juice!:)
Love this photo!
Life is good!!
Look at that blonde hair!!  So sweet!
I have no clue what he was doing with his pants....but it look cute from "behind"!:)

Centerfold photo!:)
My little man
Maddy, Ella, Allie, Jack and Drew......an end to a great playdate!
We had a great lunch together!
Drew, Grant, Maddy, Baylor, Parker, and Jack (Cooper jumped into the water just before I took the picture).
Getting ready for the big jump!
Take 1!
Take 2!
Take 356!:)
Superman!
Future cheerleader....check out that form!:)
Air Baylor!
Who me?!:)
Air-skating!
One of my favorite pictures.  Cooper is only 2 years old.....and so fearless!
Okay, I lied...this one is one of my favorite pictures. Look at the way he is looking at me. He didn't want me to take a picture of him...and it only made me want to take one all the more!:)  Such character....I love this kid!

No comments: