I have enjoyed getting to know the Becks' over the last few years. Recently, Sarah and I have been able to get together consistently when both of our husbands are working during dinner time. It has been a great time for our 6 kids to get together! It may be chaotic, but at least Sarah and I have each other. :) I LOVE their beautiful home. They live on an old farmhouse. And the scenery is so beautiful. So, this last week I brought my camera and took pictures of the kids. They were so adorable! Picking my favs were hard.....so here are a lot of pictures of the Beck boys and my adorable children!:) Enjoy the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























1 comment:
Absolutely love the new pics, especially the mother's day ones! They are so good! You have such an amazing spirit about you...miss you!
Post a Comment