We had a special Tuesday this week. We spent some time at a park with our very special cousins: Katie, Jake and Brooke. Maddy and Drew really enjoy spending time with Katie and Jake. Jack and Brooke stayed close to mom most of the time!:) It was a HOT day, so they were a little sweaty! But they had so much fun! Kristi took some pics of all of them together, but here are a few that I took as well.
We left the park and went straight to my parents house to take pictures of the cousins. We meant to do this during Easter but things got busy! So, we chose one of the hottest days of the years to take pictures. :) I wanted to take more outside pictures but it was too hot and "the grass was too itchy". So, these will have to do!
There is nothing more valuable to me than capturing pictures of the kids. My kids are so blessed to have so many cousins close by. They have 13 cousins age 7 and under. And we are expecting 3 more within the next 2 months! This makes family events so much fun! At this age, they have no clue how blessed they are to have so many wonderful cousins and family members around to love and care for them! I hope they grow to appreciate the big family and that they know how lucky they are!:) Okay, here are my favorite pictures. (Note: There is a reason there are hardly any pictures of Drew. He hates when I take pictures. He is a typical 4 year old boy. I'll get him.....eventually:)
Oh and one more big news! Josie got engaged this past weekend! We are so happy for Derek and Josie. They will be getting married next summer! Congratulations, Josie!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































3 comments:
What adorable pictures. I love them all. They are so blessed to have cousins, I have so many great memories with my cousins. Jack seriously could be a Gap model. He is such a doll and is so photogenic.
Love, love, love the cousins pics. What a lovely bunch of kiddos. I especially love the color filter on the first one of Jack. and CONGRATS to Josie. It's been so long since I've seen her that I didn't even know she's dating. That's awesome and exciting.
Love you!
The cousins are so lucky to have an aunt like you! The pictures were amazing...I really want you to be my photographer? Are you booked June 28th :-)
I loved the girls dresses and the picture of Ava with her eyes closed was precious. Also, Jack's eyes are stunning!
Post a Comment