Saturday, January 23, 2010

January photos

Here are a few pictures from the last month! Enjoy!


Jack and Ava.. They get so excited to see each other. Jack is going to miss seeing Ava every day.


Drew snuck in on my picture of Ava. He loves her so much.

Ava will start day care next week:( Our family is going to miss seeing her everyday. The last 4 months flew by so quickly. We are so glad we had the opportunity to spend time with her and will miss having her over. 

Maddy is so crazy sometimes....I don't know where she get's it from. It's a mystery.

Love this picture of Jack.


Wild and Crazy Maddy

Wild and crazy mom

 Maddy wanted to look like Mommy. Mommy didn't like Maddy looking like Mommy...she looks too grown up.

My friends, Becky and Eileen came over. We don't have any pictures of us....just our cute kids!:)  
Maddy, Emerson, Lydia, Jack, Drew and Jack

Here are the cousins:  Maddy, Nolan, Drew, Kate, Jack and Ava.  I think there is room for one more soon:)

Ava, Maddy and Kate

I love this girl!

My kids were so good this morning. I made cookies for a cookie exchange. And they sat in front of the oven for 30 minutes!

The cutest reindeer

Here is Jack showing off his favorite "toys"

Jack may not be able to communicate everything. But I think I got the message.....Jack LOVED my carrots. :) (He does this with anything he doesn't like. He'll just throw it "overboard".)

We went to Nolan's party at a bounce house.  The place was packed with all these slides, bounce houses, games and this is what my kids were doing. Sitting down to watch a cartoon.  Gotta love that.
 
Jack and my mom

What a heartbreaker! Look at those dimples!
 
We had a few friends over for some wii games.  We took a short break for a picture....I just couldn't get the mic away from Rachel:)

We wanted a picture with our husbands,but they were goofing off behind us!:)  Here is the best one of all of us (minus Tommy)

I love this picture.  We had a great night and this picture captures it.

No comments: