Saturday, January 23, 2010

Future Blackmail

In the digital age, it is easy to delete "bad pictures" immediately. Well, I have to admit I am quick to press the delete button if something is "off". And I have regretfully deleted many pictures. I like to post the best pictures of my kiddos. Well, I was reminded recently that I need to keep some of the "bad pictures" for memories....especially if it is a pattern. Well, a "secret", that I have been deleting on all of MY pictures is out now.  I can no longer hide it any longer.
Maddy missed her picture day at school since we were at Disney. So, we knew the retake day was essential that everything goes well. So, I practiced with Maddy to smile naturally. Well, I received her school picture a few weeks ago. And saw something so familiar. It's "the" smile. The smile is now growing on me....although I know it will be nothing but future blackmail and something Maddy will want to hide:)




No comments: