The whistle is blowing.(Drew got this special whistle from his Great Aunt Elaine and Great Uncle Don...he loves it) Come join Drew for the reading of This Train. I found this book at the library. He kept asking me to read the book. After a few times, he didn't want me to read it....he wanted to "read" it to me. He memorized it in one day! He loves this book. He "reads" it to me and anyone willing to listen at least 5 times a day. I will have to look for this book and buy it. He loves it so much that in the middle of the night, he went into the closet to get this book...so he could sleep with it. So sweet.
I know I am biased...but isn't it so cute to hear him read this book? I love hearing him say electricity!:) Enjoy!
3 comments:
WOW - that is absolutely amazing! He's too cute and smart already! Have fun at soccer! I hope to get Jenna in dance sometime soon!
That is so sweet! I love it! What a smart little guy!
So cute! Love that he reads the right page first then the left page!
Tammy
Post a Comment