Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ava Ruth is here!


I am very behind on my blog updates. But I had to share the exciting news that Ava Ruth was born today. She was 7 lb 6 oz and 20 inches long. She is beautiful. I left shortly after Ava was born, but Naomi, Ava and Justin were doing great (but tired!). Here are a few pictures I took today.

Justin and Naomi waiting for Ava's arrival
My mom and Jackson waiting for Ava!
First picture of Ava Ruth!
Loved this picture of Ava and dad!

2 comments:

Carli said...

sounds like you were able to make it to the birth! I am so excited for your family... a new baby is such a blessing!

Amy, Michael, and Ella Garrison said...

congrats to Justin and Naomi! The baby is so beautiful-what a blessing. I love the name Ava Ruth, so classy and elegant. Question for you and Naomi, what is the secret to looking beautiful and not looking like you broke a sweat after giving birth? :-)
can't wait to see more pics of Ava.
xo
Amy