Brooke, Jake, Drew, Katie, Jack and Maddy
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Spring Break
We enjoyed our COLD spring break! The highlight of our week was spending time with Kristi, Katie, Jake and Brooke. I always enjoy spending time with Kristi. We laugh a lot! We have so much in common and I feel so lucky to have her a part of my life. I think Maddy and Drew feel the same way about Katie and Jake. It is so cute to see Maddy look up to Katie. She LOVED having a tea party with Katie when we came over. And Drew followed Jake the whole time. Drew said on his way home, "I love my friend, Jake". We are so lucky to have them in our lives. And Brooke and Jack "played" with the moms most of the time. :) Enjoy the pictures below and some other pictures of the kiddos before going to bed!
Brooke is so sweet, she was busy taking care of baby while we were busy taking pictures of our pirates!:)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment