Friday, March 06, 2009

1:1 with Maddy

I saw this on Facebook and had to see what Maddy would respond. Here are her answers to "Kid Questions". I can't help but to add some comments on there....mine are in green. They were so sweet and she was eating breakfast just answering these questions "matter of fact" in between bites. Love it!

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you.

2. What makes mom happy? When I do something good.

3. What makes mom sad? When someone breaks the tv. (Interesting. I don't think we have ever had a broken tv).

4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she makes silly faces or when she dances in the car like this (wiggles with her hand in the air) (I promise I don't throw my hands in the air while I'm driving...but I have been known to dance and sing in the car.)

5. What was your mom like as a child? She was a good helper

6. How old is your mom? 13?

7. How tall is your mom? 30 ft (Yikes)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Watch her kids.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Go talk to God.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Getting married.

11. What is your mom really good at? At being nice to us.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Playing Mario Kart. (True!)

13. What does your mom do for a job? Give daddy kisses. (I promise I don't kiss Dad 40 hours a week)

14.What is your mom's favorite food? Everything?

15.What makes you proud of your mom? When she has a birthday.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A princess.

17. What do you and your mom do together? Go on a date together.

18. How are you and your mom the same? When she straighten my hair and when we wear the same clothes.

19. How are you and your mom different? When I have curly hair and short hair.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because I do.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? That he married her.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? The store.....probably Target.

2 comments:

Jarrad, Misty, Jenna, Josie Odle said...

TOO CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Maddy's answer. I will have to ask Joshua and see what he says... thanks for the smiles this morning.

Aunt Janice