Monday, March 23, 2009

100th Day Pictures


There are two birthdays that are big celebrations in Korean tradition. The 100th Day (which has often shifted to the first birthday) and the 60th birthday. I will post pictures of my mom's birthday in a later post. Today, I wanted to post a few pictures we took for his 100th day. We will have a birthday celebration for his 1st birthday...we can't wait!
We are so happy to have Jack in our life. He is a sweet boy. He is getting huge (~18 pounds). He is smiling and giggling a lot! He loves his feet and sucking his thumb. And I love that he adores Maddy....she can get him to giggle/smile at any time. He is sleeping 12-13 hours at night! We love everything about you, Jack! Happy 100th Day!
Jack Attack
I couldn't resist posting this "mug shot".


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a doll! I just want to kiss those precious cheeks. He is getting so big!