A few weeks ago I unpacked all of our baby items and found my ugly white burp cloths. I got fixated on the fact that I wanted to "decorate" them, so I found a blog that showed the most adorable burp cloths by adding ribbon and quilt binding. So, I got on a mission to see if I could find somebody who could help me and a friend from MOPS (and Maddy's art teacher) offered to meet this Wednesday to help me sew the burp cloths. I was so excited and thankful for her time to help me finish this project. And I enjoyed getting a chance to sit down and chat with Anna. Don't they look wonderful? I know it's weird...but it was something I wanted to have done before the baby was born. It really meant a lot to me. Thank you Anna!! I love them!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
A Special Project
A few weeks ago I unpacked all of our baby items and found my ugly white burp cloths. I got fixated on the fact that I wanted to "decorate" them, so I found a blog that showed the most adorable burp cloths by adding ribbon and quilt binding. So, I got on a mission to see if I could find somebody who could help me and a friend from MOPS (and Maddy's art teacher) offered to meet this Wednesday to help me sew the burp cloths. I was so excited and thankful for her time to help me finish this project. And I enjoyed getting a chance to sit down and chat with Anna. Don't they look wonderful? I know it's weird...but it was something I wanted to have done before the baby was born. It really meant a lot to me. Thank you Anna!! I love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
those are so cute! I love brown and blue. by the way, you look so good at 9 months!! I cannot believe you will have your 3rd soon!
Post a Comment