Thursday, October 23, 2008

Josh and Erin's Wedding

Josh kissing his beautiful wife, Erin!

Last weekend, Austin and I were able to celebrate a very close friend's wedding. I met Erin when I was helping out with the high school youth group at our church. We instantly became friends and I have enjoyed spending a lot of Girls Night Out with Erin. It is always guaranteed a night of goofiness and laughter. I truly value my friendship with Erin. She is such a devoted friend and I feel so blessed to spend this special day with Josh and Erin. Oh and Josh is great, too!:) Josh, you are so lucky to be married to Erin! In their wedding card, I shared 3 pieces of wedding "advice".....the 3rd one being that they should spend time with cool couples like Austin and I!:) I look forward to spending time with you guys when things settle down! Congratulations. The wedding was so special!
My partner in crime on the dance floor, Rachel. Although this time I passed being on the dance floor....it's just not cool seeing a 9 month pregnant lady on the dance floor.

No comments: