Friday, May 30, 2008

Justin and Naomi's Wedding

So, here are the highly anticipated pictures of Justin and Naomi's wedding. Sorry it took so long to upload. I decided to gather everyone's pictures, edit them and put them in a photo montage. So, it took a little time...but it was worth it. I am so thankful that my cousin, Joshua, took so many pictures because Austin and I hardly took any. It was a beautiful wedding. It was actually beyond beautiful. From the church, to the bouquets, the bride, the reception hall, the centerpieces, the music (thanks to Rachel!), the matron of honors (haha). Everything was so classy and elegant. I think one of the greatest part of the wedding day (that I was also most nervous about) was how my dad would do. And it was a total blessing. He did amazing. I remember the day he got the diagnosis of having Parkinson's disease 12 years ago. And one of the first thoughts was that I wanted him to walk me down the aisle (and all my sisters). Now we can check that off the list.....but he now has to make it to Maddy's wedding!:) He got to walk Naomi down the aisle and they enjoyed the Father/Daughter dance. It was the one part of the wedding that we were unsure how things would go...so thank you for everyone who was praying for him to do well! Andrew and Kate did not end up going down the aisle...but Maddy and Nolan didn't mind stealing all the attention. Both Maddy and Nolan were cracking me up during the ceremony. Nolan started off the ceremony swinging the pillow, then banging his head on the pillow.....but got distracted tying knots on the pillow for most of the ceremony. Maddy on the other hand was trying to wave and "talk" to Poppa and Momma P (who was sitting in the middle of the church) throughout the service. We all had a lot of fun dancing at the reception....especially Maddy. It was sad to know that this was the last wedding in my family! But we were all three very lucky to have such beautiful weddings! Congratulations Justin and Naomi! We are so excited for both of you. Justin, we are so glad to have you a part of our family. P.S. I think we are done with sibling weddings for a little while! We had 4 sibling weddings within a year! That's a lot! It has been busy and fun but I am looking forward to a break. On the other hand, the morning after Naomi's wedding, Maddy asked me when Josie or Amy was getting married, so she could be a flower girl again. Hm....anyone need a professional flower girl?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the photo montage!!!! Thanks for putting the time to put that together...I really enjoyed it. The wedding was truly memorable and spectacular.

Tami said...

I love the pictures! The wedding was beautiful! It does help that everyone in your family is so photogenic. . .

Unknown said...

Thanks for putting that together. I expect a hard copy!:)