There have been a few random thoughts that have been on my mind recently. I thought I would share some of my deep thoughts. They may be "out there"......but this is just me, keeping it real.
- I look in the mirror and think to myself "I look pretty good for being 5 months pregnant. I must be gaining it mostly in my belly". But then I look at photos and for some reason, all the pictures are adding 10 pounds to my face. I thought that was only suppose to happen on TV. And for some reason it is only my face that the camera is adding 10 pounds to. Hmm.
- I can't decide who won the "Cupid Shuffle" dance off at Naomi's wedding. Looking at this picture it's got to be between me and the lady in the middle. Okay, so there really wasn't a dance off......but we danced like we were on "So You Think You Can Dance".
- I love Where's Waldo. When Austin and I were dating, I would challenge him to a game of Where's Waldo....I would win, of course. But he was nice enough to humor me and play!:) Anyways, there are times when I look at a picture and think that I am looking at a Where's Waldo book.....this one's a female asian version of Waldo (aka my aunt).

- I can't decide what to do with Drew. Every time I change his diaper, he says his boy part is "cute". I don't know where he came up with that....since he has never referred to anything else as cute. So, there are many options on what to do. I'm not quite sure what is the appropriate thing to do......so I have chosen to ignore his statement. Yet he keeps bringing it up.....what's a mom suppose to do?
- I'm not sure why I buy pajamas for the kids and dress them every night before they go to bed....since both Maddy and Drew never keep their pajamas on. And I'm not sure why I just bought 2 new twin mattresses when both of my kids fall asleep on the floor.....next to the bed. Hmm.
4 comments:
Glad to see I am not the only one with random thoughts that don't ever seem to get an answer.
Thanks for keeping it real in words and pictures.
Miss you girl.
Janice
TOO TOO Funny! Loved the laugh for a Thursday afternoon! You look great by the way - I think I'm almost as big as you already!!!! It should be interesting how big I get! Good talking with you the other day - let's get together soon!
I love that he calls it cute. that is one to remind him of later.
you are so funny Jamie! the aldo thing is so funny...I would not have noticed unless you pointed that out. Also, you look so good in the wedding photos.I cannot even tell you are prego.
Post a Comment