Monday, October 15, 2007

To every thing there is a season...

What an emotional few days it has been for me...it has reminded me how precious life is. I read over Ecclesiastes 3:1-4 today and it seemed like it was written for me today. "To every thing there is a season, a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance."
I won't go into all the details, but I have had two friends who had babies this week, which is very exciting! And two other friends who found out last week that they were losing their babies in their pregnancies. So, please pray for both of these ladies. I would really appreciate everyone's prayers for my friends as they go through this loss.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I speak from experience when I say that losing a baby has got to be one of the most difficult things a women could ever go through. Especially if we have that deep rooted feeling that child raising is our purpose in life! Take comfort in knowing that there is a reason behind everything that happens in our lives and though so difficult to imagine now, God has a plan and purpose. Since my miscarriage I have been able to help multiple friends through their miscarriages as well. What would life be like if there was no one to truly understand and share those times with us? Your friends are in my prayers as they transition through this step in God's plan. May they be able to take the experience and share and comfort others in their time of need.

Jarrad, Misty, Jenna, Josie Odle said...

Thank you Jamie! You're such a special friend, and I'm so glad you've been there for me throughout this process. I'm also praying for your other friend as I know this is also a devistating time for them as well! Please know your support and prayers are much appreciated! Better days to come!