Recently I got together with some of my sorority sisters. It was great catching up with everyone. I have one picture of all of us together.
Maddy has a friend, Baylor, from church that she adores. Today, we went to Baylor's 3rd birthday party. Both Maddy and Andrew had a blast. They had a special appearance with Jungle John and his "friends". Baylor is full of energy. So, the combination of Jungle John (being goofy) and Baylor's (and the other kid's) reaction to the animals. I was rolling throughout the show!:) I was surprised that Maddy and Andrew touched every animal (rabbit, skunk, tree frog, snake, blue tongued lizard, alligator, dove, hissing cockroach, and a chiuaua). Andrew even kissed the blue tongued lizard. They were both sad to have the party come to an end. We are starting a small group at church with Baylor's parents. So, Maddy is excited to have more time with Baylor!:) Enjoy the pictures.


1 comment:
What great pictures! I can't believe that soon we will each have another nephew or niece!!!
Post a Comment